Membership for businesses
Being a business member of ACCE means that you're committed to the chamber profession. As such, you receive many cost-saving and other benefits that will allow your organization to stay up with the chamber profession. If community leaders are your audience, ACCE membership really pays!
Associate membership includes:
- Free listing in ACCE's Business Directory
- Access to members-only resources on ACCE.org
- Access to the Help, Expertise and Resources Online (HERO), including samples, survey & data, and Chamberpedia
- Access to ACCE's online membership directory
- Subscription to Chamber Executive, ACCE's quarterly magazine
- Subscription to Chamber Spotlight, ACCE's online digest of current chamber news
- Access to all benefits programs, including ACCE's insurance and retirement plans
- Networking opportunities with ACCE members and partner organizations
- Acceptance into to ACCE's social media groups
- Member rates on publications and events
- Other news and information on chambers including new and changing opportunities to partner with ACCE
Joining is easy, and you can access ACCE's services every hour, every day during your membership year. Associate membership is $495 per year and tentative pending board approval. Questions? Call 703-998-3573 or email Anissa Starnes at email@example.com.