40 Under 40
Honoring Young Leaders Shaping the Chamber Industry
ACCE's Forty Under 40 program recognizes the top young professionals in the chamber of commerce industry who have demonstrated success in their careers and made significant contributions in the communities they represent.
**THE LAUNCH OF THIS YEAR'S FORTY UNDER 40 PROGRAM HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY POSTPONED. STAY TUNED FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.**
- Nominees must be under the age of 40 as of July 14, 2020
- Nominees must be employed at a chamber of commerce
- Nominations must be supported by the applicant's president/CEO, direct supervisor or board chair
Applications will include:
- Nominator information
- Nominee information
- Statement of support from the nominator (president/CEO, direct supervisor or board chair)
- Short bio or CV of the nominee
- Nominee headshot (300 dpi)
Have other questions about ACCE's 40 under 40 award?
Manager, Marketing & Communications
Direct: (703) 998-3532