40 Under 40
Honoring Young Leaders Shaping the Chamber Industry
ACCE's Forty Under 40 program recognizes the top emerging leaders in the chamber of commerce industry who have demonstrated success in their careers and made significant contributions in the communities they represent.
- Nominees must be under the age of 40 as of November 20, 2020
- Nominees must be employed at a chamber of commerce
- Nominations must be supported by the applicant's president/CEO, direct supervisor or board chair
- Winners of the 2019 ACCE 40 Under 40 are not eligible. Prior year winners must wait one year before they can apply again.
Applications will include:
- Nominator information
- Nominee information
- Statement of support from the nominator (president/CEO, direct supervisor or board chair)
- Short bio or CV of the nominee
- Nominee headshot (300 dpi)
Click Here to Complete the Online Application
Nominations are due by close of business on Friday, October 30, 2020.
Have other questions about ACCE's 40 under 40 award?
Manager, Marketing & Communications
Direct: (703) 998-3532