Michigan Chamber Foundation Launches "Great Ideas" Forum
The Michigan Chamber Foundation has launched a new project that aims to collect and discuss innovative, creative and transformative ideas to help advance quality of life in Michigan. The project is supported by a website - www.greatideasformichigan.org/ - that will allow citizens of Michigan to submit potentially great ideas comment on the ideas of others.
There are few constraints on submissions. The project welcomes innovative ideas for new programs/efforts/concepts at the neighborhood, local, regional or statewide level. It also accepts links to other examples.
Great ideas will be organized into six categories:
- Rebuilding Communities & Transportation
- Enjoying Michigan's Vast Resources
- Achieving a Healthy Michigan
- Revitalizing Michigan's Economy
- Improving Education Attainment
- Modernizing Government at All Levels