Leading DC Fly-Ins - Conference Call
Leading DC Fly-Ins
November 3, 2009, 4:00 pm Eastern
If you are planning a chamber delegation trip to Washington D.C., or thinking about revamping your visit, join us to pose questions, discuss best practices and share lessons learned. Audience participation is expected.
- Jay Byers, Senior Vice President, Government Relations & Public Policy, Greater Des Moines (IA) Partnership
- Christy Caldwell, Vice President, Government Relations, Greater Topeka (KS) Chamber
- Matthew Mahood, President and CEO, Sacramento (CA) Metro Chamber
- Ginny Russell, Vice President, Community and Governmental Affairs, Mobile (AL) Area Chamber
Our guest moderators were featured in the Fall 2009 Chamber Executive article “Chamber Executives Get Down to Business In the Nation's Capital”
How to Join:
- No registration required
- No fee! All you pay is your long distance cost
- Limited availability (first-come, first-served)
Email Ian Scott for Dial-In instructions.