Participate in the 2013-2014 Operations Survey now through March 3rd
It's that time of year - yes, sit down with a nice cup of hot coffee, watch the snow pile up outside, and participate in ACCE's annual Operations Survey.
The Annual Operations Survey provides chambers with information they can use to establish comparisons and benchmarks with similar chambers of commerce. Participate in the Survey through March 3rd.
How to participate:
- Click on this link to start the survey. You will be asked to login. If you need your ACCE username and password, request it here.
- Click on Start for your organization
- From the links at the top of the "Start" page, you can print a PDF of the survey, or you can see your survey responses from last year (if you participated).
- Here is a link to a list of Standard Definitions. Please review these to be sure that you are accurately reporting your data.
- If you have any difficulty accessing or completing the survey, please email HERO@acce.org.
The Operations Survey results will be published this spring and you can expect to see a full report, Members Statistics mini-pub, and survey data to download via spreadsheet. Starting in May, chambers can order your customized Ops Survey presentation.
For questions or assistance, please email HERO@acce.org. Thank you for participating in the Annual Operations Survey!
Tags: Operations Survey