Communications and Marketing Metrics QuickPoll Results
A QuickPoll on Communications and Marketing Metrics was conducted in March 2014 and results published in April. 160 members participated in the poll.The QuickPoll starts with an overview of respondent's chamber's total revenue range, total membership size, and overall function. Metrics-specific questions include:
- Does your chamber track the following metrics?
- What is your average email open rate?
- What is your average email click-through rate?
- What is your average conversion rate?
- What is your average monthly number of unique visitors to your website?
- Which Social Media channels are used at your chamber?
- If tracked, Number of Twitter Tweets per month.
- If tracked, Number of Facebook Likes per month.
- Do you have a closed or open LinkedIn group?
- How many emails or eblasts does your Communications Department send per month
- (includes announcements, e-newsletters, etc.)?
- And other questions.
In the results, learn that 90% of participants track email open rates and 88% track website visitors; 81% track social media interactions, and 78% track email click-throughs.
The poll shows that 26% of participants have a 26-30% average email open rate; 27% of paricipants have a 6-10% average click-through rate; and 38% of participants have between 1,000-4,999 average monthly unique visitors to the chamber website.
Learn that 100% of respondents are using Facebook and 79% are using Twitter, with 76% using LinkedIn. Find these results and many more on the Communications and Marketing Metrics QuickPoll!
On the poll results, you can also find a list of resources (sites/magazines/experts) that chambers are following for communications and marketing trends or the latest in data mining.
For questions or assistance, please contact the HERO team. Email: HERO@acce.org.