ACCE Announces 2020 Chamber of the Year Finalists
The Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives today announced the finalists for the 2020 Chamber of the Year competition, sponsored by MemberClicks.
“Congratulations to the Chamber of the Year finalists. These chambers are among the most impactful organizations within the industry,” said ACCE President & CEO Sheree Anne Kelly. “These chambers are community champions, providing the catalytic leadership needed to help address their region’s greatest challenges.”
Finalists for 2020 Chamber of the Year are (sorted by category):
- Bismarck Mandan Chamber EDC
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Effingham County Chamber of Commerce
- Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce
- Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce
- Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce
Greenville, North Carolina
- Vail Valley Partnership
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Fargo Moorhead West Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota/Moorhead, Minnesota
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce
- Tulsa Regional Chamber
In the final phase of the competition, a judging committee conducts interviews with leaders representing each finalist chamber. One winner from each category will be named later this year.
Learn more about Chamber of the Year here.