COVID 19 Updates
National Survey to Identify Small Business Funding Programs
Economic recovery for small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic prompts a series of critical, practical questions:
- What resources exist to support US small businesses during the on-going response and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How many of them are capitalized by federal, state, non-profit, or philanthropic funding and have special requirements?
- How many target micro businesses?
- How many are focused on supporting minority business owners, veteran business owners, and woman business owners?
- If you are helping a small business better understand their options to endure the economic impacts of the pandemic, what resources exist in your state?
ACCE is working with several national organizations to ask our members to help gather this information so it can be readily accessed from a single source.
Please share this message and link with your network of funding resources – community foundation, local CDFI, etc. Completing this questionnaire should take less than five minutes and it will yield significant insights regarding the available support for small businesses across our nation. It is anticipated that a wide range of vital resources will be identified through the broad networks of business and economic development partners.
Here is the survey link: https://forms.gle/VUbkdWwnE29GE1sGA
This questionnaire will remain open for input until August 14.
Since we are partnering with multiple organizations, it is possible that you will receive a request to complete this more than once. Please complete the form only once.
Thank you for helping us canvas the nation to identify vital resources to support our nation’s small businesses.