10 Reasons to Attend ACCE Convention 2019
Sarah Amoyaw on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 12:00:00 am
ACCE Annual Convention 2019, scheduled for July 14–17, is shaping up to be a sun-sational event for chamber of commerce professionals around the globe. Personalized and immersive with an inspiring focus on the future, the forward-looking innovation and insights featured at this year’s event are sure to give you chills—even in the vibrant warmth of the Long Beach sun.
- Breakout sessions: Get best practices and expert insights from the best in the business with sessions exploring topics and trends that matter most to you or your chamber. From digital communications and membership sales to education and workforce development, ACCE's convention offers sessions for all chamber professionals.
- Long Beach: Sandy beaches and waves ideal for splashing or surfing... a culinary scene that will delight your taste buds... an arts and entertainment scene where the fun never ends... Long Beach, California, has so much to offer. You'll quickly understand why Long Beach was voted one of America's “Most Walkable Cities.”
- Networking: As the saying goes, “If you’ve seen one chamber of commerce, you’ve only seen one chamber of commerce." Driven by your passion for building communities and connections, #ACCE19 provides the unique opportunity to build a strong network of peers from around the world. Start building your network on the first night of the convention! Be sure to sign up for a networking dinner at the convention registration desk when checking in.
- Exhibit Hall: Meet companies serving the chamber industry and see the latest innovative products and services for your organization. Experience the expo hall and the chance to win prizes in a new way on our interactive convention app.
- Food: Long Beach offers a diverse array of cuisines from all over the world. From authentic Spanish tapas to yummy oriental noodles, you will never run out of things to try...or complain about "Chamber Chicken".
- Awards Show: It’s your night to shine as we celebrate the men and women of the chamber world who have made an impact on the profession and those whose innovative efforts are influencing the work of chambers of the future. Hosted by ACCE’s favorite comedian James Cunningham, we’ll induct this year’s Life Member honorees, welcome a new class of Certified Chamber Executives, salute communications and membership superstars and cheer on the 2019 Chambers of the Year.
- Revitalize your passion: What better way to reenergize your passion for the profession than by being around 1,000 of the best and most fun chamber executives in the world. #ACCE19 is the ticket for taking your chamber from transactional to transformational.
- Closing Party: Step aboard the legendary Queen Mary as we visit the 1930s when this stately ocean liner hosted the world’s rich and famous. We will gather on the Verandah Grill and Deck where hand painted murals cover the walls of what used to be the first-class nightclub and restaurant. Enjoy music, fine food and drink as you stroll through to the sun deck to take in dramatic nighttime views of the Long Beach skyline. This is one party you will not want to miss.
- New Ideas, Tools, Tips, Tactics: Explore trends shaping the future of the chamber industry and take your skills to the next level. We’re making sure that you will go home with tactical and practical tools that can be used at your chamber of commerce.
- Keynotes: Ready to be inspired? This year’s keynote speakers will deliver knowledge, motivation, forward focused ideas and strategies for success. Stay tuned for the announcement of our closing keynote!
What are your reasons for attending? Tweet us @ACCEHQ to tell us why you are attending #ACCE19!
Rate this Article rating of 0 from 0 votes