Recommendations for Business Books and Speakers
In our Business Books and Recommended Speakers QuickPoll, we had 76 respondents who replied to the following 4 questions:
- What are your favorite business reading topics?
- In what format do you read your business books?
- What three business books would you recommend?
- Who is the best speaker you have heard in the last two years?
QuickPoll results include:
- 63% of respondents have read recently published business books in the past year.
- Leadership, Management, Communication and Entrepreneurship were among the top reading topics.
- 87% of respondents read traditional/printed books, 51% read ebooks, and 22% use audiobooks.
The fill-in portion of the poll to list the 'top 3 business books to recommend' generated over 100 titles and many of them are linked to our ACCE Store where you can purchase directly through Amazon.
The other fill-in portion of the poll for listing 'best speaker heard in the last two years' generated over 60 names of presenters. These are results you can use to help plan your chamber's programs and events.
Does this QuickPoll include your favorite or highly preferred business book or speaker? If not, please leave a comment and tell us what titles and speakers you recommend. All feedback welcome!
Have questions? Need help? Email HERO@acce.org for assistance.