ACCE offers varied career advancement tools for chamber professionals. Investigate leadership opportunities with ACCE through our committees and advisory boards, or help us publish quality chamber-focused content by writing for Chamber Executive Magazine. Participate in our Certified Chamber Executive program and earn the only national certification for chamber professionals. Find new job opportunities by browsing the listings on JobWatch, or post new openings as an employer. You may also want to browse our extensive Samples Library, which has hundreds of actual chamber documents including marketing pieces, position descriptions, compensation plans, and more. Whatever you need to take the next step in your chamber career, we probably have it!
ACCE has the tools, information, advice and resources to help you successfully pursue a career in the chamber profession. Explore ACCE University Online for recorded webinars and eCourses, available 24/7. Other resources include
- Fall 2017 calendar of live webinars and other professional development opportunities
- Our catalog of on-line eCourses and recorded webinars is available through ACCE University Online.
- Our annual convention will be held from July 17-20, 2018, in Des Moines, Iowa. Registration info coming in 2018.
- See ACCE's list of other upcoming Events, including seminars, conferences, roundtable discussions, peer-to-peer calls, and webinars.
Resources from Past ACCE Trainings
- 2017 Convention (Nashville)
- 2016 Convention (Savannah)
- 2015 Convention (Montreal)
- Available Events Training Conferences handouts:
- 2017 Conference (Atlanta):
- 2016 Conference (Louisville):
- 2015 Conference (New Orleans):
- Available Sales Training Handouts:
- The available presentations and handouts from our 2015 (San Diego), 2016 (Austin), and 2017 (St. Louis) Sales Training Conferences are available on our Membership Development Division page.
New and Interim CEO Resources