Dear ACCE Membership Development Division members,
Good morning! Below please find some sales and membership development information that you may find useful.
Message from our Advisory Board Chair:
It’s an exciting time in our industry! There's never been a better time to gather and discuss trends and best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of our colleagues. I hope to see many of you in Nashville in just a week and a half for the 2017 ACCE Convention, to do just that. One of the highlights should be our problem-solving roundtable session, “Peer Mindshare: Membership Development,” planned for Monday, July 17 from 2:30– 3:45 pm, for all membership professionals. Please plan to join us for a robust discussion to hear what is working and how the ACCE Horizon’s Initiative is helping membership professionals in some of the most successful chambers across the country.
For those of you who will be in Nashville, we can’t wait to see you. And to all - read on for news and information on how to reach new levels of sales success this summer and beyond.
Kelle M. Marsalis, CCE, IOM
Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
Dallas Regional Chamber
Chair, Membership Development Division Advisory Board
News and updates:
- Membership and Sales Award Results. Thank you and congratulations to all who participated in our 2016-2017 membership awards! Our Sales Contest and Lifetime Achievement Award winners are posted here.
- Sales contest dues income categories. Based on an analysis of contest participants over the past several years, we have adjusted the dues income categories for NEXT year’s sales contest (2017-2018). Information and entrance forms for the 2017-2018 contest can be found on our Sales Contest page.
- Membership information available! Do you know your chamber’s member retention rates, market penetration, revenue per member, average member dues investment, and other membership statistics? Get the stats quickly and easily through the annual 2016 Membership Statistics publication or download a dynamic report from Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking showing exactly how your chamber measures up. Get the pub and report access from this page.
- Membership awards 2017-2018. We’re planning a two-part webinar series to provide information on our sales and membership awards for 2017–2018: Lifetime Sales Achievement Awards, our annual Sales Contest, and the Membership Achievement Awards. The first webinar in this series will take place on Wednesday, August 9, and will cover our Lifetime Achievement Awards and Sales Contest. For more information and to register, click here. These and all ACCE University webinars will recorded and posted on our webinar page.
- ACCE University Fall 2017 schedule. The learning doesn’t stop with Convention! Our fall 2017 ACCE University schedule kicks off with a September 7 webinar by Shari Pash on Communicating Your Chamber’s Value. Our full autumn webinar schedule can be found here. Webinars are free with your ACCE membership, but pre-registration is required (you’ll need your ACCE Member ID).
More information about ACCE’s Membership Development Division and membership sales resources are available on our division website page. Questions? Contact Susan McGuire.
All the best,
ACCE’s Membership Development Division