Dear ACCE Membership Development Division members,
Good afternoon! Below please find some sales and membership development information that you may find useful.
News and resources:
- Sales Contest. The deadline for Quarter 1 sales contest entries is this Friday, September 7. Entering the contest is easy! Just remember these three things:
- Send your Sales Contest Entrance Form to Susan McGuire. This form verifies your dues income categories and only needs to be submitted once during the contest year.
- Then submit your Quarter 1 numbers using this link, also by September 7.
- Questions? See our Sales Contest page or contact Susan.
- New to chamber sales? Check out our collection of highlights for new chamber professionals here.
- HERO’s hand-selected resources for early fall 2018.
- Check out a few of the newest chamber examples in our Information Samples Library. (Use your ACCE login to download materials.)
- Visit and browse some of the recently revised Chamberpedia resource pages:
- Need a chamber example, model or best practice? Ask ACCE!
- Member personas. Member personas can help you better understand the needs of the members you serve and recruit and retain more of the members you want. Learn more in this ACCE webinar presented by Cathi Hight on September 11. Register here.
- Join the tour! Whether you're new to ACCE or just want a refresher, join our September 20 webinar for a tour of ACCE.org. See how to access our information library, sign up for e-communications, join a networking group, access or library of recorded webinars, and more. Register here.
- Mark your calendars. Don’t miss the chance to share and network with your membership peers during our 2018-2019 division-wide roundtable calls, on October 3, December 12, February 20, and May 15, all from 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm ET. Our October 3 call will be facilitated by MDD Chair Kelly Fanelli, Membership Director of the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches. All calls are recorded and posted on our Membership Development Division page. No pre-registration is necessary; more information can be found here.
All the best,
ACCE’s Membership Development Division