Communication and Marketing Division
Communication creates chamber awareness, sells the benefits of membership and builds a lasting understanding of the chamber's vision and initiatives. Communication forges the chamber image in the minds of the chamber's constituents. The Communications Division provides participants with the tools to effectively communicate with various audiences. Interests and issues addressed by this group include:
- New developments in communications and public relations
- When and how to use the internet and traditional media
- Media relations and chamber branding
- Crisis planning and management
- Techniques and practices for efficient and cost-effective communications
- Information management and distribution to chamber constituencies
Visit our LinkedIn Discussion Group!
We have a group set up for Marketing and Communications, which you can find here. You'll have to register for LinkedIn and sign up for the group to contribute.
To inquire about the Communications Divison, contact Ben Wills at 703-998-3560 or email us with your question.
You can also update your profile status online to receive Division communications.