This is an open participation roundtable conference call, not a seminar. Come prepared to share your thoughts and experiences, and build your professional network. We look forward to your participation. Register Today
The discussion will be guided by participant comments and questions, but here are a few discussion prompts to consider prior to the call.
Membership & Communication
- How are you communicating with members, prospects and investors?
- Have you adjusted or postponed new member recruitment or fundraising outreach? What is your strategy moving forward?
- On the retention side, are you sending renewal invoices, or have you delayed membership billing?
- How are you supporting member businesses? Have you launched specific aid programs?
- What roles is your chamber playing with other stakeholders to support the community response?
- Are you promoting loan or grant programs launched by your city, state, county or local financial institutions or community foundations?
- What kinds of virtual programming has your chamber explored? What has gained the most traction with your members?
- How are you adjusting your budget forecasting?
- How would these adjustments impact staffing levels and programming?
- How have you adjusted your chamber operations in a virtual environment?
- Best practices for staff engagement and expectation setting?
If you have any questions, contact Will Burns at email@example.com