NOTICE: You are viewing a history version of this page. Making any edits to this page and saving it will overwrite the current version of this page!
Affinity programs are business partnerships in which a company offers special rates or services to a chamberís members in an effort to increase revenue for both organizations. For instance, a chamber may sell discounted prescription cards to its membership and profit share with the card provider. These programs typically provide a small, but steady stream of gradually increasing income. In order to be successful, there must be a true price advantage and value for the member. It is important to consider the reputation of the company as well as the revenue potential compared to the time investment of the program before entering into an affinity arrangement.
ACCE Affinity Programs, Sponsors & Partners (listed alphabetically)
- See ACCE's Sponsor Center - Learn more about ACCE's Sponsorship opportunities. Our our current list of major Sponsors are listed here and also on the ACCE homepage.
- Search ACCE's Business Directory
- Accrinet - Provider of web application development and content management software for non-profits, Chambers of Commerce, and small, medium and large-sized business.
- American Express Shop Small Movement - Chambers across the country are getting involved in the Shop Small Movement to keep local small businesses going strong in our communities.
- Central Holidays - ACCE's exclusive travel partner for all other destinations
- Constant Contact Chamber Program - Provider of Email Marketing, Online Survey, and Event Marketing tools for chambers.
- Global Classroom - This cloud-based platform provides the technology, course content, and services for businesses, K12 schools, and government agencies to address the educational needs of the next generation of learners.
- Google - Get Your Business Online - Google's GYBO service is dedicated to growing small businesses by making it fast, easy, and free to get online.
- Group Transportation Services (GTS)- One-stop freight transportation management
- Infintech- Credit Card processing solutions
- Insperity - Full-services HR solutions and services including payroll, recruiting, screening and insurance.
- Market Street Services - Provider of community, workforce, and economic development strategic planning services throughout the United States.
- Microsoft Business Hub - Offers technical and business solutions for companies.
- NationJob- Employment services
- Neustar - Real-time cloud-based information services and analytics provider helping to promote and protect businesses.
- Office Depot National Chamber Program - Provides chamber partners and their members with discounts on a variety of products and services at Office Depot.
- Save Local Now - $LN partners exclusively with Chambers of Commerce, offers integrated platform with live business listings, event publishing, daily-deals, email marketing, iPhone & Android apps, SEO and Analytics.
- United Networks of America (UNA)- Prescription drug card savings program
Additional Affinity Programs & Partners
- BrokerSavant - Provides tools that help municipalities and independent commercial real estate brokers (and the communities they support) succeed and makes it easy to list properties in a highly visible, easily searchable commercial online Property Index.
- SendOutCards Program- Custom professional greeting cards
- BidConnect- Daily members-only email about open government bids and RFPs
Affinity Management Organizations
Chamber Affinity Programs - Samples & Examples
Courses, Presentations & Webinars
See Related Chamberpedia pages and ACCE Resources
| Non-Dues Revenue
| Affinity Programs