Communications and Marketing Division
Communications creates chamber awareness, sells the benefits of membership and builds a lasting understanding of the chamber's vision and initiatives. Communications forges the chamber image in the minds of the chamber's constituents. The Communications and Marketing Division provides participants with the tools to effectively communicate with various audiences. Interests and issues addressed by this group include:
- New developments in communications and public relations
- When and how to use the internet and traditional media
- Media relations and chamber branding
- Crisis planning and management
- Techniques and practices for efficient and cost-effective communications
- Information management and distribution to chamber constituencies
- Marketing and Communications Roundtable Meeting - July 15 at Annual Convention
- Marketing and Communications Roundtable Webinar - June 2019
To inquire about the Communications Division, contact Bethany Orban at 703-998-3560.
You can also update your profile status online to receive Division communications.
ACCE thanks Constant Contact for its support of the Marketing and Communications Division