Communications and Marketing Division
Communications creates chamber awareness, sells the benefits of membership and builds a lasting understanding of the chamber's vision and initiatives. Communications forges the chamber image in the minds of the chamber's constituents. The Communications and Marketing Division provides participants with the tools to effectively communicate with various audiences. Interests and issues addressed by this group include:
- New developments in communications and public relations
- When and how to use the internet and traditional media
- Media relations and chamber branding
- Crisis planning and management
- Techniques and practices for efficient and cost-effective communications
- Information management and distribution to chamber constituencies
To inquire about the Communications Division, contact Will Burns at 703-998-3571 or email us with your question.
You can also update your profile status online to receive Division communications.