Through creative events, chambers provide business networking opportunities, promote and enhance community and economic development, facilitate professional development and training, and generate organizational revenue. ACCE’s Events Division provides practical information and resources for chamber event planning professionals and opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and networking.
Join our new Facebook group just for ACCE chamber event professionals!
- To join, click here and your request will be approved shortly.
Meet our 2019-2020 Advisory Board
- Paige Anderson, Director of Events, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, email@example.com
- Ebony Austin, Events and Special Programs Director, Greenville Chamber of Commerce, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney Doctor, Director of Events, Greater Louisville Inc., SDoctor@greaterlouisville.com
- Colleen Schipsi, Program Manager, Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce, email@example.com
- Melissa Vance, President & CEO, Wayne County Area Chamber of Commerce, Melissa@WCAreaChamber.org
Events training conferences
- Each year division members gather in the fall to share and learn about planning distinctive and memorable chamber events.
- Registration is OPEN for our fall 2019 Events Training Conference, to be held on October 17-18, 2019 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Check this page for preliminary information and to register and book a hotel room.
- A conference agenda will be available in July 2019.
- Questions? Contact Susan McGuire.
- Download handouts from past conferences here.
Recorded division roundtable calls
- May 14, 2019: Led by Colleen Schipsi and Keegan Aalderink of the Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce, on chamber of commerce annual meetings.
- November 13, 2018: Led by Carole Chambers, President & CEO of the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce, on Metro-Wide Mentoring for Women event.
For upcoming calls, see our division roundtable call schedule. Have an idea for a roundtable call or webinar? Let us know!
To inquire about the Events Division, contact Susan McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also update your profile status online to receive Division communications.