Through creative events, chambers provide business networking opportunities, promote and enhance community and economic development, facilitate professional development and training, and generate organizational revenue. ACCE’s Events Division provides practical information and resources for chamber event planning professionals and opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and networking.
Join our new Facebook group just for ACCE chamber event professionals!
- To join, click here and your request will be approved shortly.
Events training conferences
- ACCE holds a yearly training conference for chamber events professionals in the fall. Our 2018 conference took place on October 18-19 in Kansas City, MO. Available presentation materials from this conference can be found here.
- Our next conference will be held on October 17-18, 2019 in Saratoga Springs, NY. Registration will open in early summer 2019. Do you have a great presentation idea for this conference? Let us know by submitting a response to our Call for Presenters no later than Friday, May 17. Questions? Contact Susan McGuire.
Recorded division roundtable calls
- May 14, 2019: Led by Colleen Schipsi and Keegan Aalderink of the Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce, on chamber of commerce annual meetings.
- November 13, 2018: Led by Carole Chambers, President & CEO of the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce, on Metro-Wide Mentoring for Women event.
Have an idea for a division roundtable call or webinar? Let us know!
To inquire about the Events Division, contact Susan McGuire at email@example.com. You can also update your profile status online to receive Division communications.