Through creative events, chambers provide business networking opportunities, promote and enhance community and economic development, facilitate professional development and training, and generate organizational revenue. ACCE’s Events Division provides practical information and resources for chamber event planning professionals and opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and networking.
ACCE is here to support you, your chamber teams, and communities in this current crisis.
- Register here for special all-division roundtable on COVID-19 (April 3, 3 - 4 pm ET).
- Resource guide with relevant links, samples, and templates. If you have samples or information to contribute, or questions about available resources, please reach out to our AskACCE team.
- Weekly update on chamber responses to COVID-19, from CEO community peer group and division calls.
Join our Facebook Group!
Join our Facebook group just for ACCE chamber event professionals!
- Click here, and your request will be approved shortly.
Recorded Division Roundtable Calls
- February 26, 2020: Led by Melissa Vance of the Wayne County Area Chamber of Commerce, on workforce development events.
- November 19, 2019: Led by Colleen Schipsi and Keegan Aalderink of the Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce, on networking events.
- September 25, 2019: Led by Alex Finney of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, on post-event surveys.
- May 14, 2019: Led by Colleen Schipsi and Keegan Aalderink of the Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce, on chamber of commerce annual meetings.
- November 13, 2018: Led by Carole Chambers, President & CEO of the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce, on Metro-Wide Mentoring for Women event.
Have an idea for a roundtable call or webinar? Let us know!
2019-2020 Division Advisory Board
- Paige Anderson, Director of Events, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney Doctor, Director of Events, Greater Louisville Inc., SDoctor@greaterlouisville.com
- Colleen Schipsi, Program Manager, Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce, email@example.com
- Melissa Vance, President & CEO, Wayne County Area Chamber of Commerce, Melissa@WCAreaChamber.org
To inquire about the Events Division, contact Susan McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also update your profile status online to receive Division communications.