Hometown Chambers Council
The Hometown Chambers Council is for selected chamber CEOs that typically run their chamber while wearing a multitude of hats; economic development, advocacy, business development, tourism director. Members of this group communicate via a group email list and occasional conference calls. An in-person meeting will occur at our annual convention for those who are able to attend. Membership in the group is by invitation only, contact Tenja Young if you are interested in more information.
Demographics for the group include:
- Participants: CEOs and Executive Directors
- Chamber: Total annual revenue under $500k
- Community: Population of greater area under 100,000.
Hometown Chambers Conference Calls
- October 2019 - Chamber of the Year Winner Program Synopsis, Michelle Bundren, President/CEO, Murray-Calloway County Chamber of Commerce
- April 2019 - Workforce Development, Gina Suydam, President, Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce and Chris Romer, President/CEO, Vail Valley Partnership
- January 2019 - Advocacy, "If you're not at the table - you're on the menu!" - Todd Murphy, President, Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- November 2018 - What's Trending in Board Leadership & Service - Luann Feehan, CEO/Executive Director, Nonprofit Connect
- May 2018 - Communications & Storytelling feat. ACCE's new CEO, Sheree Anne Kelly
- December 2017 - Public Policy Programs for Smaller Chambers
- August 2017 - Onward! - Strategic, Mission-Focused Leadership for Smaller Chambers
- April 2017 - Small Chambers with a Big Voice for Business!
- January 2017 - Board Success
- October 2016 - Communication
- July 2016 - Member Engagement
- April 2016 - Workforce Development
- February 2016 - Technology Trends