It's not too late nominate your chamber for the 2011 Chamber of the Year award -- chambers do not need to qualify to enter!
Chambers interested in competing are required to submit a letter of intent. This form indicates participation interest and provides the opportunity to ask questions about the competition.
- Applications must be received electronically by April 15, 2011. Click here for instructions on how to submit applications and required supporting documents.
- *New for 2011: Organizations that have won Chamber of the Year within the past three years are ineligible to apply.
Applications will be reviewed and scored by a committee of seasoned chamber executives and former Chamber of the Year winners. The three chambers with the highest number of points in each of the following four categories (based on total revenue) will be named finalists. Finalists will then be interviewed during the 2011 ACCE Convention in Los Angeles to determine the winner in each category:
- Annual total revenue $450,000 and under
- Annual total revenue between $450,001 - $900,000
- Annual total revenue between $900,001 - $2,000,000
- Annual total revenue $2,000,001 and up
ACCE honors up to four chambers of commerce with a Chamber of the Year designation, recognizing excellence in operations, member services and community leadership. For more information, contact Chaaron Pearson.