Have a question for ACCE? Perform a search of the ACCE LinkedIn group discussions, and you may find that your question has already been asked on one of our LinkedIn groups.
Here's how to find out:
- From the LinkedIn home page, once you are logged in, go to "Groups" and then select the ACCE Linkedin group you are a member of.
- Once you are at the group home page, click on the "Search" tab. It is typically found to the right of the "Jobs" tab.
- Type your search in the search box on the left side of the page. Be sure "All Discussions" is in blue.
- Click "Search." Your search results will appear and be organized by discussion topic.
- Click on "Comments" to see responses.