CCE recommended reading
- Accounting, Tax, and Reporting Requirements (4th Edition), by Edward J. McMillan, CPA, CAE
- Model Policies and Procedures for Not-For-Profit Organizations, by Edward J. McMillan, CPA, CAE
- Not-for-Profit Budgeting and Financial Management, by Edward J. McMillan, CPA, CAE
- Preventing Fraud in Nonprofit Organizations, by Edward J. McMillan, CPA, CAE
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business, by Patrick M. Lencioni
- Making Your Chamber Make A Difference, by Mick Fleming
- Engaging the Public Sector: A Toolkit, by ACCE
- How to Read Nonprofit Financial Statements (3rd edition), by Andrew S. Lang, CPA, William D. Eisig, CPA, Lee Klump, CPA, CGMA, and Tammy Ricciardella, CPA
- ASAE Handbook of Professional Practices in Association Management (3rd edition), by John B. Cox, FASAE, CAE, Susan S. Radwan, CAE. Note that a 4th edition is also available; either is appropriate.
- Remembership - New Strategies for Remarkable Membership Organizations, by Kyle Sexton
- Horizon Initiative - Nine Influences Shaping the Next Decade for Chambers of Commerce, by ACCE
- ACCE Incorporating Equity in Strategic Planning Workshop (recording), Parts 1 and 2
- Additional DEI resources:
See even more publications by title, author and genre in ACCE's online bookstore.