Certified Chamber Executive
Earn the internationally-recognized certification for chamber professionals! The Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) program is designed to assess the four core components of the chamber Body of Knowledge: management; planning and development; membership, communications, and revenue; and operations. CCEs exemplify commitment to the chamber of commerce profession, dedication to managerial and leadership excellence, and leadership in state, regional, and national chamber professional associations.
Contact Susan McGuire for more information on the CCE program, process, and eligibility requirements.
Congratulations to the CCE class of 2019:
- Jeremy L. Arthur, CCE, IOM, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama
- Chris Clark, CCE, IOM, President & CEO, Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Tiffany Esposito, CCE, IOM, President, Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce (Fla.)
- Paul J. Farmer, CCE, President & CEO, Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce (Calif.)
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, CCE, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Jennifer Reiser, CCE, IOM, Chief Operating Officer, Billings Chamber of Commerce (Mont.)
- Heidi Walker, CCE, Chief Operating Officer, Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce (Utah)
Eligibility and timing
- Please open and save a copy of the application to your own computer, and then complete the form. If you work on the application online, your changes may not be saved.
- Application guidelines
- Payment form
- Submit your application, supporting materials, and payment form using this link. Application deadline is January 6, 2020.
Resources for applicants