Certified Chamber Executive
Earn the internationally-recognized certification for chamber professionals! The Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) program is designed to assess the four core components of the chamber Body of Knowledge: management; planning and development; membership, communications, and revenue; and operations. CCEs exemplify commitment to the chamber of commerce profession, dedication to managerial and leadership excellence, and leadership in state, regional, and national chamber professional associations.
Contact Susan McGuire for more information on the CCE program, process, and eligibility requirements.
Congratulations to the CCE class of 2019:
- Jeremy L. Arthur, CCE, IOM, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama
- Chris Clark, CCE, IOM, President & CEO, Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Tiffany Esposito, CCE, IOM, President, Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce (Fla.)
- Paul J. Farmer, CCE, President & CEO, Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce (Calif.)
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, CCE, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Jennifer Reiser, CCE, IOM, Chief Operating Officer, Billings Chamber of Commerce (Mont.)
- Heidi Walker, CCE, Chief Operating Officer, Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce (Utah)
Eligibility and timing
- The application period for the CCE class of 2020 has closed. Applications for the class of 2021 are due on January 11, 2021. Applications will be available in summer 2020.
- For guidance on application requirements, see our 2020 Application and Application Guidelines.
Resources for applicants