Certified Chamber Executive
Earn the internationally-recognized certification for chamber professionals! The Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) program is designed to assess the four core components of the chamber Body of Knowledge: management; planning and development; membership, communications, and revenue; and operations. CCEs exemplify commitment to the chamber of commerce profession, dedication to managerial and leadership excellence, and leadership in state, regional, and national chamber professional associations.
Contact Susan McGuire for more information on the CCE program, process, and eligibility requirements.
Congratulations to the CCE class of 2020:
- Jane Clark, CCE, IOM, President, Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, CCE, MPA, IOM, President & CEO, Greater Louisville Inc. (Ky.)
- Brian E. Hall, CCE, Senior Vice President, Executive Director, Division of Equity and Inclusion, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Jim Johnson, CCE, IOM, President & CEO, Georgetown Chamber of Commerce (Tex.)
- Tiffany Tauscheck, CCE, IOM, CDME, Chief Strategy Officer, Greater Des Moines Partnership (Iowa)
- Allison Walden, CCE, CFRE, IOM, Senior Vice President of Resource Development, Tulsa Regional Chamber (Okla.)
Eligibility and timing
- Applications for the class of 2021 are closed. For information on the application process, see our 2021 materials for guidance. Applications, guidelines, and payment forms for 2022 will be available in summer 2021.
Resources for applicants