Resources for chamber of commerce professionals
ACCE offers a variety of career advancement tools for chamber professionals. Investigate leadership opportunities with ACCE through our committees and advisory boards, or help us publish quality chamber-focused content by writing for Chamber Executive magazine. Become a Certified Chamber Executive and earn the only globally recognized certification for chamber of commerce professionals. Find new job opportunities by browsing our job board, or post openings as an employer. You may also want to browse our extensive Samples Library, which has hundreds of chamber documents including marketing pieces, position descriptions, compensation plans, and more. Whatever you need to take the next step in your chamber career, we probably have it!
FAQ Help! I'm a brand new CEO. What do I do now?
ACCE has the tools, information, advice and resources to help you successfully pursue a career in the chamber profession. Explore ACCE University Online for recorded webinars and eCourses. Other resources include
- Calendar of upcoming live webinars
- Our catalog of on-line eCourses and recorded webinars is available through ACCE University Online.
- Attend the 2018 ACCE Annual Convention in Des Moines, Iowa, July 17–20. Learn more.
- Save the Date! Our 2018 Events Conference will take place on October 18-19, 2018, at the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce. Registration and a hotel block (for Oct. 17-18) will open in mid-July.
- Interested in being a presenter at this year's conference? Have a great idea for a learning session? Learn more about what we are planning and submit your proposal here (deadline is July 13).
- Check out other upcoming events, including seminars, conferences, roundtable discussions, peer calls and webinars.
Resources from Past ACCE Conventions and Conferences
FAQ I need the presentation handouts for the Sales Training Conference.
FAQ I need the presentation handouts for the Events Training Conference.
- 2017 Convention (Nashville)
- 2016 Convention (Savannah)
- 2015 Convention (Montreal)