Working with Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking
Your tool for setting goals, annual reports, strategic planning, performance reviews, staff & board retreats, and more.
If you don't know it, request it here or set one up using the AskACCE online form.
Learn more about Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking
- Visit the Support page inside the platform for a Start Guide, Data Worksheet, and definitions.
- Watch a DCB Webinar.
Operations Survey and Salary Survey Reports
- The Salary Survey is open to CEOs or their staff delegates (permission can be granted by CEOs using the AskACCE online form).
Download Custom Reports and Comparison Data
- Reports are available after entering your data.
- The system requires you to complete 50% of each section in order to generate benchmarking reports.
- Answer survey questions for any Fiscal Year back to 2012. Use the "Copy Prior Year Data" feature on each data entry page to save time.
- Note: FY 2012 and FY 2013 data, aside from non-CEO salary data, was migrated from earlier ACCE surveys to DCB.
Fiscal Year Definition: Use your actual financial data ending in the fiscal year specified.
- If your chamber's budget year ends December 2018, you will enter your data in FY 2018.
- If your chamber's budget year ends March 2018, you will enter your data in FY 2018.
- If your chamber's budget year ends December 2017, you will enter your data in FY 2017.
- If your chamber's budget year ends July 2016, you will enter your data in FY 2016.
Chamber Benchmarking in Action
Last updated: 10/29/2018