#ACCE21 Call for Proposals
Present at ACCE's 2021 Virtual Summit
Deadline to submit proposals: April 12, 2021
#ACCE21 Virtual Summit | July 19-21
At ACCE's virtual summit, chamber of commerce professionals will share new perspectives and success stories, explores major trends and celebrate models of innovation.
With more than 1,000 attendees from organizations of all shapes and sizes, primarily from the U.S. and Canada, the summit's educational programming features practical and relevant sessions that address the trends and challenges of the industry. Attendees include chamber professionals who work in areas of membership, communications, marketing, operations, workforce and education, community and economic development, events and more.
What we're looking for
We are searching for energetic, future-focused presentations that cover innovative ideas and unique best practices, particularly those that cover the three pillars of chamber of commerce success in the future:
- A chamber mission based on community impact
- Courageous leadership around that mission
- Designing a diversified business model to support the chamber's work
Within these areas, we are looking for sessions focused on chamber leadership, membership and revenue trends, chamber operations, events and programs, government relations, talent attraction and retention, diversity, equity and inclusion and more.
Sessions will be approximately 45 minutes long and will be presented in three different formats:
- Interactive, engaging live sessions including opportunities for Q&A and peer sharing
- On-demand sessions featuring high-quality pre-recorded content accessible to attendees any time during the summit and after
- Peer-driven "table talk" discussions on key topics and challenges facilitated by chamber leaders
All sessions will be recorded and made available to summit attendees after the summit.
- All proposals must be submitted online. Emailed proposals will not be accepted.
- Brief biographies and head shots must be submitted with your session proposal where requested. Biographies should be in Word format; please do not upload a resume.
- All presenters (including all panel members) must be identified in the proposal. For panels and multi-presenter sessions, a single person must be designated as the contact with ACCE.
- Presenters will be encouraged to engage actively on social media by sharing posts, using the #ACCE21 hashtag and connecting with convention attendees.
- Workshops will be recorded and posted on the ACCE website after the convention. You must indicate in your proposal whether or not you will permit posting of an audio recording and/or visuals for your session.
- No proposed sessions involving sales (consulting, products, or other) will be accepted through this Call for Presenters. If you are interested in sharing information about your product or service with ACCE's members, please contact Beth Bronder, ACCE Vice President, Development & Partnerships.
Session development timeline:
Proposals must be submitted no later than April 12, 2020.
- On or around April 22, ACCE staff will contact selected applicants to discuss their proposed sessions in more detail and answer questions.
- Presenters selected for the summit will be notified by approximately May 12 via a written presenter agreement.
- ACCE must receive confirmation from selected presenters no later than June 4.
- Presenters must submit presentation materials to ACCE no later than July 12 for posting on our summit platform, which will include session join links, handouts, speaker information, sponsor and exhibitor information, and more.
Click here to see the information needed for submission before you apply
Submit your session ideas by April 12, 2021