Affinity programs are business partnerships in which a company offers special rates or services to a chamber’s members in an effort to increase revenue for both organizations. For instance, a chamber may sell discounted prescription cards to its membership and profit share with the card provider. These programs typically provide a small, but steady stream of gradually increasing income. In order to be successful, there must be a true price advantage and value for the member. It is important to consider the reputation of the company as well as the revenue potential compared to the time investment of the program before entering into an affinity arrangement.
Benefits: HR Solutions
- Retirement & Insurance Plans for ACCE members. (NOTE:
These benefits are not transferable to ACCE's Members’ Members.)
ACCE Affinity Programs, Sponsors & Partners
Search the Business Directory
- Accrinet - Provider of web application development and content management software for non-profits, Chambers of Commerce, and small, medium and large-sized business.
- American Express Shop Small Movement - Chambers across the country are getting involved in the Shop Small Movement to keep local small businesses going strong in our communities.
- Aventura World (formerly known as Central Holidays) - ACCE's exclusive travel partner for all other destinations
- Chamber Member Portal by RevGenApps.com - Provides relationship-building and follow-up sales platform to help build stronger connections and more valuable one-to-one relationships with prospects and clients.
- Citslinc - ACCE's travel partner for destinations to China
- Constant Contact Chamber Program - Provider of Email Marketing, Online Survey, and Event Marketing tools for chambers.
- eCertify - For Chambers of Commerce, exporters and freight forwarders, eCertify is a user friendly tool that enables them to process electronic Certificates of Origin from their desktops – saving them time and money, while increasing compliance and productivity.
- EnergySage, Inc., and Chambers for Innovation and Clean Energy, a national network of local US chambers of commerce, have announced the launch of a partnership to help local chambers of commerce and their member businesses take advantage of cost savings from installing solar energy.
- Google: Get Your Business Online - Google's GYBO service is dedicated to growing small businesses by making it fast, easy, and free to get online.
- Group Transportation Services (GTS) - One-stop freight transportation management
- Infintech - Offers credit card/payment processing services.
- Insperity - Full-services HR solutions and services including payroll, recruiting, screening and insurance.
- Market Street Services - Provider of community, workforce, and economic development strategic planning services throughout the United States.
- Microsoft Business Hub - Offers technical and business solutions for companies.
- National Chamber Program- Provides a network of over 1,500 chambers of commerce working together to deliver greater member value through innovative products and services.
- Neustar - Real-time cloud-based information services and analytics provider helping to promote and protect businesses.
- United Networks of America (UNA) - Prescription drug card savings program.
Chamber Affinity Programs
See all Affinity Programs Samples
Affinity Management Organization: Affinity Management Group
Good read: 3 Pitfalls to Avoid in Affinity Partnerships
, by Emily Bratcher, Associations Now
FAQ Are there chambers that offer health insurance to their members?
Member to Member Discount Programs
Energy, travel, office supplies, Certificates of Origin services, and insurance plans are fairly common member to member programs.
| Non-Dues Revenue
| Affinity ProgramsLast Updated: 8/30/2018