Chambers are frequently asked by their boards how their chamber compares with peers. ACCE has been helping chambers benchmark their operations and salaries for years. Chambers also work with the Net Promoter Score
system of customer relationship analysis.
- Working with Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking - ACCE's Operations and Salary Surveys have been combined into one powerful platform that's free to members and available 24/7. It's easy to add data and download reports, comparisons, charts, and graphs, with customized benchmarking options and filters specific to your chamber. Participate anytime and download current reports!
- View the Benchmarking Best Practices Webinar recording from Jan. 18, 2017 with Cathi Hight and download the presentation slides with case study examples.
- See Benchmarking Examples:
- ACCE's QuickPolls - brief (unscientific) measurements and polls covering a variety of topics that chamber professionals face.
Additional Benchmarking Resources
Convention & Seminar Resources
- Benchmarking for Improvement presentation handout, facilitated by Cathi Hight, at the 2017 ACCE Annual Convention.
- Measuring Your Success presentation handout, facilitated by Jodie A. Perry, IOM, President, Richland Area Chamber of Commerce (Ohio), at the 2016 ACCE Annual Convention.
Videos, Webinars & ACCE U Resources
| Benchmarking OperationsLast Updated: 10/29/2018