Examples of Breakfast Series at Chambers
- Arcadia Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfasts - These gatherings are on the third Thursday of each month (except for December). After enjoying a great buffet breakfast and mingling with dozens of others, attendees are invited to give a 30-second “elevator pitch” about their business.
- Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce Legislative Breakfast Series - The series was launched in 2013-14 and offers members a total ten programs held on the third Friday of each month.
- Greater Portsmouth Chmber of Commerce Breakfast Forum Series - The Series is sponsored by The Bank of America, is held regularly throughout the year. The series features national and regional subject matter experts, including celebrated entrepreneurs, business leaders, and city, state and federal government heads.
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce Business Smarts Breakfast Series - Business Smarts is a monthly breakfast seminar held on the second Friday of each month, from 7:30AM to 9:00AM. Providing members with business advice from the best minds in the business, the series is a great opportunity to network over coffee. Business topics range from marketing and technology to finances.
- Manhattan chamber of Commerce MCC Chairman's Breakfast Series - This quarterly event is hosted and/or sponsored by MCC Partners, and is by invitation only for MCC Partners, corporate members and invited guests. A speaker from the legislative or business community is invited to discuss issues of importance to the NYC economy and beyond. Recent sponsors of MCC Chairman’s Breakfast events have included Google, HSBC, MetLife and Wells Fargo.
- Melville Chamber of Commerce Business Breakfast Series - Example calendar entry of a March 26, 2014 event. The series is held monthly as informative breakfast meetings featuring top speakers in their field or business.
- Waunakee Area Chamber of Commerce Wake Up Waunakee Breakfast Series - Held monthly and is sponsored by local businesses.
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Speaker Series - Twice each year, Leadership Winter Park alumni, Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and their guests gather to glean leadership lessons from some of the area's top executives, diplomats and other prominent authorities. Event highlights included a full breakfast, networking and an insightful keynote speaker.
We are seeking samples of brochures, flyers, and program agendas for breakfast series. If your chamber has a breakfast series you'd like to highlight here, please email email@example.com
| Events and Programs
| Breakfast Series