Sales Department Management
The Manager of the Membership Sales Department is frequently responsible for budget development & oversight, recruitment, territory management, compensation & incentive programs and sales training.
- Learn more about ACCE's Membership Development Division
- Download Membership Statistics from ACCE's Operations Survey
- Participate in ACCE's Operations Survey now available 24/7 through Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking and access free, customized reports for your chamber, including the Membership Statistics report and comparisons, showing retention, market penetration, and calculations of dues investment, revenue per member, tiered dues information and more. Results are shown with your chamber's percentile compared to the 25th, 50th, and 75th percentiles.
- Chamber Salary and Benefits Reports, including compensation data for chamber membership sales staff are available in Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking's Salary Survey section, which is open to CEOs or staff delegates (CEOs can email permission to HERO@acce.org). ACCE also creates the annual Chamber Salary and Benefits Survey Publication, available in the ACCE Bookstore.
- ACCE's Chamber Revenue Models Whitepaper - How Membership Management fits in with revenue models and translates into revenue streams for your chamber (December 2013)
Sample Compensation & Commission Plans, Policies, and Programs
Sample Position Descriptions & Contracts
Sample Interview Questions
Convention & Seminar Resources
Videos, Webinars & ACCE U Resources
Related Chamberpedia Pages
| Membership Management
| Sales Department ManagementLast Updated: 02/19/2018