Below are resources specific to and created by chambers with revenues of $450,000 and below.
Networking & More ACCE Resources
Hometown Chambers Council Community Peer Group
- Open to CEO members at chambers with total annual revenue under $450k/population under 100,000. For CEOs that run their chamber while wearing a multitude of hats: economic development, advocacy, business development, tourism director, etc.
- ACCE's Membership Statistics Report - available annually as a free mini-publication from the Operations Survey Report.
- Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking - filter for revenue, membership size, staff size, population areas, or Hometown Peer Cluster to benchmark with peers.
- ACCE U - free webinar recordings and fee-based e-courses for chambers of all sizes.
- Small But Mighty - Presentation handout from Annette Medlin, IOM, Consultant, from the 2015 ACCE Annual Convention
See all Hometown Chamber Community Peer Group Samples Financial Management & Internal Reports for Small and Midsize Nonprofit Organizations
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs resources
Special Programs and Initiatives
See all small chamber Events Samples Non-Dues Revenue Ideas for Small Town Chambers
- Frank J. Kenny post
Related Chamberpedia Topics
| Small ChambersLast Updated: 03/23/2018