Tools and Templates
There are so many free or low-cost tools and templates available online that can be customized and used by your chamber's communications and marketing staff.
Tools & Resources
- Many of the tools on this page were found by ACCE member Your Nerdy Best Friend, Beth Ziesenis. Author. Speaker. Nerd. Find more great tools on her site www.askbethz.com.
- Animoto.com - Turn your photos, video clips, and music into stunning video masterpieces to share with everyone. Fast, free, and easy!
- Canva - A simple drag-and-drop software that enables you to create postcards, posters, presentations, and more. Also offers design tutorials. Free if you use your own images or choose from Canva's library of free images.
- Contxts - Share business cards (along with any social network you are part of) by text on your mobile phone. Then you can go online and organize the contacts you receive.
- Dafont - Browse tons of interesting and unique fonts by theme or style and download them to use in your communications and marketing products.
- fiverr - Hire people to do things for $5. This is especially good for animations and graphics!
- Jing - Create images and videos of what you see on your computer screen, add arrows and annotations, then share them instantly via email or a one click button to YouTube.
- join.me - Share your screen and online chat for free.
- LogoMyWay - Need A Creative Unique Logo Design? LogoMyWay connects clients needing logo designs to a thriving community of more than 15,000 talented logo designers from all over the world. Start a logo design contest within minutes and see designs within a few hours!
- The MarketWise Promotional Toolbox™ from CommunityLink™ is available to your Chamber of Commerce at no charge. The Toolbox consists of a growing library of professionally designed marketing messages, tuned to help you grow, retain and service your membership. Each message is customizable and is made available to you in a variety of formats so that it may be used in all types of media, from email and fillable PDFs to full-color copies and offset printed postcards.
- Paperless Post - Email your members fine stationery (in a self-opening envelope) to get their attention and invite them to a special event.
- Poll Everywhere - Increase audience engagement or anonymously and instantly poll your staff or your board through this web-based free service that uses text messaging as a polling device.
- Wordle - Generate “word clouds” from your text. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like.
Convention & Seminar Resources
Videos, Webinars & ACCE U Resources
Related Chamberpedia Resources
| Communications and Marketing
| Tools and TemplatesLast Updated: 1/22/2018